It’s easy for a blogger to get bogged down with content worries. You know, I have to produce this much amazing content per week; if I don’t, my blog will end up getting swept by the wayside. Today, I thought I’d do something a little more whimsical. Over on My Favorite Day (my very first blog in the archives, baby) I used to
do list posts all the time. Back in the early 2010s, they were uber popular and we would all add funny GIFs or memes. Those were simpler times man. I was young(er) and didn’t have to worry about shit like health insurance or grief counseling. My income was… low so I didn’t much worry about taxes, I do however remember crying in 2015 because at the end of the year I had to pay $2000. That seems almost laughable now. All part of the journey.
Here we go!
- I’m pretty cool, but I cry a lot. I used to never cry; like ever. Then one night, during the summer olympics, maybe it was 2016? I started crying when an American woman won gold in swimming and she was crying so I was crying. Now I cry. All the time.
- I like the idea of avocados, but honestly they’re gross & I don’t want them anywhere near me.
- I keep all old planners/task notebooks. They’re my log of what I was doing when. I have them going all the way back to high school. (Sorry mom, those are still stored at your house.)
- I’m a Ravenclaw.
- I prefer a coffee pot to a Keurig; I’m a traditionalist.
- When I started in photography, my path was toward National Geographic; I wanted to see the world. Seeing the world is still my dream, but I’ve found my passion is people and relationships.
- I planned to work/travel for several years and then go back to school as a photography professor.
- I still love teaching, I’m good at it. Now I do it in the form of business coaching and courses.
- Owls are my spirit animal; they carry messages from the spirit land.
- I’d rather read than binge Netflix any day.
There you have it. Some random fact nuggets about me. I love sharing everything I know about starting, owning, and running a business, but I gotta have some random fun too, y’all!
Did you learn something you didn’t know? Tell me something about you!